The site is now almost two days in public beta. I've checked the amount of views and see a very big contrast. A few questions are viewed less than 100 times, but some are viewed even more than 1000 times.
I think, this comes mainly from search engines.
Can someone explain why some particular questions are viewed so often and others not?
Here is a list of the most viewed questions:
- How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online? (>3000 times)
- Should I design my exams to have time-pressure or not? (>1900 times)
- What to do when your students are all getting A's (>900 times)
- Why do students have problems with showing that something is well-defined? How can this be improved? (>800 times)
- What is a good handwriting font for mathematics? (>800 times)
everything else is viewed less than 300 times at the moment.