Schaumburg, IL, United States
Member for 7 years, 6 months
Currently Instructor at Elgin Community College in Elgin, IL.
Previously Assistant Professor at Waubonsee Community College in Sugar Grove, IL.
Previously taught large-lecture calculus classes and did some database work with student data at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Lots of other math and database background.
- Mathematics Educators♦ 17.6k 17.6k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 313 313 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 311 311 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 293 293 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Optimization problems that today's students might actually encounter?
- 54 Optimization problems that today's students might actually encounter?
- 50 How can we help students learn how to read their textbook?
- 48 Encouraging class participation
- 44 Should we avoid indefinite integrals?
- 34 "But I copied that from a book-reference you gave! How can that be wrong?", or how can you grade homework which is solved poorly in some book?
- 33 How to select SQL results based on multiple tables
- View more network posts →