Currently Instructor at Elgin Community College in Elgin, IL.
Previously Assistant Professor at Waubonsee Community College in Sugar Grove, IL.
Previously taught large-lecture calculus classes and did some database work with student data at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Lots of other math and database background.
Schaumburg, IL, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
87 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 at 13:59
- Mathematics Educators♦ 16.2k 16.2k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 303 303 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 301 301 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 230 230 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Optimization problems that today's students might actually encounter?
- 53 Optimization problems that today's students might actually encounter?
- 50 How can we help students learn how to read their textbook?
- 45 Encouraging class participation
- 41 Should we avoid indefinite integrals?
- 33 How to select SQL results based on multiple tables
- 32 "But I copied that from a book-reference you gave! How can that be wrong?", or how can you grade homework which is solved poorly in some book?
- View more network posts →