I am a college lecturer at Cleveland State University. My research interests include: math education, several complex variables, and differential geometry.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '19 at 19:54
- Mathematics Educators 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.6k 10.6k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 385 385 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Unique candidate that fails
- 77 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 72 What are some famous rejections of correct mathematics?
- 65 Topological spaces admitting an averaging function
- 63 Taking "Zooming in on a point of a graph" seriously
- 52 Does homeomorphic and isomorphic always imply homeomorphically isomorphic?
- 51 Proofs without words
- View more network posts →