I am a college lecturer at Cleveland State University. My research interests include: math education, several complex variables, and differential geometry.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 at 17:59
- Mathematics Educators 16.3k 16.3k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges6969 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.2k 7.2k 1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 451 451 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Unique candidate that fails
- 78 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 73 What are some famous rejections of correct mathematics?
- 67 Topological spaces admitting an averaging function
- 63 Taking "Zooming in on a point of a graph" seriously
- 55 Proofs without words
- 54 Does homeomorphic and isomorphic always imply homeomorphically isomorphic?
- View more network posts →