- Chess 11.7k 11.7k 1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Poker 819 819 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How has chess managed to remain a competitive sport despite engine dominance?
- 31 Why are there few or no black super GMs?
- 29 Why do players in the past play much longer tournaments than today's top players?
- 29 Players who play fast in longer time control games
- 27 Why is 1. d4 2. c4 3. b3 so bad for white?
- 22 Why move bishop first instead of queen in this puzzle?
- 21 Derivative is just speed of change?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 27 '20