"You get to be a superhero by believing in the hero within you and summoning him or her forth by an act of will. Alternatively, you can fall into a nuclear reactor and hope for the best." -Adrian Veidt, Watchmen
Top network posts
- 54 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 28 How to give my students a straightedge instead of a ruler
- 20 Is this primarily a "rote computational trick" for multiplication by 9?
- 17 How much symbolic calculations before plugging in actual values?
- 16 Why should or shouldn't we teach functions to 15 year olds?
- 15 How should I introduce the Chain Rule
- 15 How important is knowledge of trig identities for use in Calculus
- View more network posts →