Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 14 at 20:41
- Mathematics 87.7k 87.7k 66 gold badges8686 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34k 34k 44 gold badges102102 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.4k 19.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 14.6k 14.6k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 7k 7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 145 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 138 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 132 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 120 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 86 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →