Professor at Case Western Reserve University. My main research interests are in probability, geometry, and functional analysis.
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '16 at 19:50
- TeX - LaTeX 15.1k 15.1k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 442 How can I get bold math symbols?
- 339 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 296 Vertical space in lists
- 210 Resuming a list
- 139 What's the difference between probability and statistics?
- 111 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 85 Blackboard bold characters
- View more network posts →