Professor at Case Western Reserve University. My main research interests are in probability, geometry, and functional analysis.
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '16 at 19:50
- MathOverflow 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.4k 8.4k 99 gold badges3131 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 368 How can I get bold math symbols?
- 286 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 239 Vertical space in lists
- 176 Resuming a list
- 114 What's the difference between probability and statistics?
- 95 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 77 Best practices references
- View more network posts →