Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 28 Student: Why not use a calculator?
- 23 How to make Calculus II seem motivated, interesting, and useful?
- 10 Computing millions of coefficients of non self-dual modular forms
- 10 Advice on starting a math circle in a small rural University town
- 9 Recommendation for an introductory operations research book
- 8 Why teach factorization of integers?
- 8 Introducing the Lebesgue integral before Riemann's
- View more network posts →