Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 '16 at 15:17
- Mathematics 22.2k 22.2k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 20.9k 20.9k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 1010 gold badges4545 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 65 5/8 bound in group theory
- 57 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 46 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 36 Computing self-intersections with complex analysis
- 34 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- View more network posts →