Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 58 Why is it possible to teach real numbers before even rigorously defining them?
- 27 How to respond to “solve this equation” in a basic algebra class
- 20 Given a 3 4 5 triangle, how do you know that it is a right triangle?
- 18 How to explain that the sums of numerators over sums of denominators isn't the same as the mean of ratios?
- 18 Is there a more telling name for "Calculus 2"?
- 16 Formal Definition of Dot Product
- 14 Why do we teach even and odd functions?
- View more network posts →