Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 5 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 '16 at 4:47
- Mathematics 14.5k 14.5k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 409 409 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 212 212 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 The myth of no prime formula?
- 75 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 37 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 30 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 29 What are special functions for?
- 29 Trying to understand why circle area is not $2 \pi r^2$
- View more network posts →