Pete L. Clark
associate professor of math @ University of Georgia.
Primary research interests: number theory, arithmetic geometry, Galois cohomology
Secondary research interests: field theory, commutative algebra, general topology, model theory, and various combinations thereof
I also have an enduring interest in mathematical exposition.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '16 at 15:18
- Academia 123.3k 123.3k 2323 gold badges337337 silver badges498498 bronze badges
- Mathematics 89.3k 89.3k 1010 gold badges186186 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 60.5k 60.5k 99 gold badges217217 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 343 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 331 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 264 Which journals publish expository work?
- 226 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 200 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 168 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 153 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →