- Mathematics 16.9k 16.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- French Language 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Linguistics 495 495 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 How to find the determinant of this matrix?
- 52 Problems understanding proof of if $x + y = x + z$ then $y = z$ (Baby Rudin, Chapter 1, Proposition 1.14)
- 46 Is arrow notation for vectors "not mathematically mature"?
- 34 Why factorials above 85 contain zero's at the end.
- 34 Does "red apples and bottles" mean "the apples are red and the bottles are red" or "only apples are red"?
- 29 Why are subsets of compact sets not compact?
- 26 Is "don't mind if I do" old-fashioned?
- View more network posts →