I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '18 at 12:38
- Mathematics 251.5k 251.5k 2828 gold badges251251 silver badges534534 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9k 9k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.5k 6.5k 1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 183 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 157 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 143 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 139 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 130 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 126 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →