Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 946 946 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 633 633 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 250 250 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 236 236 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 What is a negative number?
- 40 Why does the derivative of sine only work for radians?
- 18 Functions that are their own inverse.
- 13 Non-literal applications of "Shortest Path" algorithm?
- 12 What is the proper way to represent the solution to a system of two equations
- 10 Algorithm for creating binary rational numbers
- 9 Java sax parser bug
- View more network posts →