Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 201.6k 201.6k 137137 gold badges258258 silver badges481481 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 801 801 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Pets 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 How long will it take Marie to saw another board into 3 pieces?
- 300 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 85 Using proof by contradiction vs proof of the contrapositive
- 70 Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 65 What would base $1$ be?
- 61 Odd/Even Permutations
- 53 Are all prime numbers finite?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.