Mathematics Curriculum and Instruction Specialist at CUNY K16 Initiatives
- Fashion Institute of Technology: Adjunct Professor (2014-2015)
- Borough of Manhattan Community College: Adjunct Professor (2013-2015)
- Westchester Community College: Adjunct Professor (2007-2010)
- PhD Mathematics Education: Teachers College Columbia University (2015)
- MA Mathematics Education: Teachers College Columbia University (2012)
- BS Mathematics: Binghamton University (2007)
Member for 6 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 17:37
Top network posts
- 32 Dividing by zero
- 17 Tricks for computing things in your head
- 15 How can I teach my students the difference between a sequence and a series?
- 14 Community College Remedial Mathematics difficulties for students
- 13 Looking for a creative way to teach ANOVA
- 12 How does a reliance on calculators affect student performance?
- 12 How do I teach algebra?
- View more network posts →