- Mathematics 17k 17k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 How to ask dumb questions
- 47 What to do when you have accidentally submitted an article to a predatory journal
- 47 Polynomial with the primes as coefficients irreducible?
- 42 Does every unital ring contain all the integers?
- 40 Why do we define quotient groups for normal subgroups only?
- 39 Sudokus as composition tables of finite groups
- 38 Paper accepted with no report?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 8 '16