I'm Abdallah from Gaza, 52 years old. I have teached maths for 23 years. Teaching math and discovering math are the most intersting for me, but in the last 7 years I became intersed in thinking of best methods to introduce new abstract concepts for young children. I have designed a small material that can be used as good introduction to abstract math for kids of k-3 and k-4. They can finally susbtitute to find the numerical value of 2x + 3y for given x,y. I also discovered a gap in triangle congrouncy axioms that will be published as an article. Also I'm intersting in reading the questions and the answers in this site.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 7 '14 at 10:49
Top network posts
- 30 How to explain that a negative number multiplied by a negative number is a positive number, and that $-(-x)=x$?
- 17 How to explain the difference between the fraction a / b and the ratio a : b?
- 14 Is $a^0 = 1$ for a nonzero, real number $a$, a theorem or an axiom?
- 8 How to convince the students of grade 8 that $\sin 90^\circ =1$? ( calculator not allowed )
- 8 Should we rename the greater than sign?
- 8 Is there any other procedure to find the square root?
- 8 Is multiplication by zero clear for and understood by K-3 students?
- View more network posts →