Professor at TU Braunschweig.
Area: Inverse problems, regularization theory, applied functional analysis, mathematical image processing.
- Academia 36k 36k 77 gold badges8787 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.9k 10.9k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.8k 10.8k 3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Where to publish research if I do not want a peer review process?
- 122 Is it normal for collaborator to rerun experiments himself?
- 107 What to do about "grade grubbers?"
- 102 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 99 Have I embarassed my supervisors by solving a problem that a PhD student in my group was working on without success?
- 94 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 81 Proofs that require fundamentally new ways of thinking
- View more network posts →