I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '14 at 14:13
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.2k 5.2k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 991 991 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 85 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 70 Proof synopsis collection
- 69 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 63 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 53 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →