I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '14 at 14:13
- MathOverflow 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.6k 5.6k 1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 100 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 75 Proof synopsis collection
- 71 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 68 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 63 Each mathematician has only a few tricks
- 57 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- View more network posts →