I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '14 at 14:13
Top network posts
- 147 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 80 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 68 Proof synopsis collection
- 67 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 61 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 53 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →