Rusan is a Russian male name. I am not Russian.
Depending upon a random urge - the profile picture is either:
Sir William Paterson (1658 - 1719), one of the founders of the Bank of England and principle character in the Darien Scheme (1698): the (failed) attempt to found an independent Scottish Empire in Panama.
"Slimer" from the hit 1984 film "Ghostbusters".
KP in full-nerd-flip-mode.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '15 at 23:14
Top network posts
- 9 Efficient, or fast, size of the set intersection of two vectors
- 9 Can classical economics explain *any* of the so-called stylized facts of finance?
- 9 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 8 Goodness of fit for discrete data: best approach
- 8 Worldwide collection of final examinations in mathematics
- 7 Correct way to test if a container implements .at() member access / std::sort compatible
- 6 Using a different gcc version from that included with Rtools with Rcpp on Windows
- View more network posts →