Rusan is a Russian male name. I am not Russian.
Depending upon a random urge - the profile picture is either:
Sir William Paterson (1658 - 1719), one of the founders of the Bank of England and principle character in the Darien Scheme (1698): the (failed) attempt to found an independent Scottish Empire in Panama.
"Slimer" from the hit 1984 film "Ghostbusters".
KP in full-nerd-flip-mode.
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 466 466 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Economics 311 311 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 208 208 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Efficient, or fast, size of the set intersection of two vectors
- 10 Can classical economics explain *any* of the so-called stylized facts of finance?
- 9 Goodness of fit for discrete data: best approach
- 8 Worldwide collection of final examinations in mathematics
- 8 Differences between Hardy&Wright and Ireland&Rosen for number theory course
- 7 Correct way to test if a container implements .at() member access / std::sort compatible
- 7 Evaluate an Array Formula
- View more network posts →