I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
- MathOverflow 50.4k 50.4k 55 gold badges108108 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 6k 6k 1616 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 450 450 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 76 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 64 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 61 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 48 How to correct an error in a submitted paper?
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →