I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. In recent years, I've also worked as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research focusing on development of mathematical content for WolframAlpha.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 3:25
- Mathematica 31k 31k 33 gold badges9393 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Mathematics 26.2k 26.2k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 350 350 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 67 Möbius transformations revealed
- 61 Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- 60 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 60 Numerically solving Helmholtz equation in 2D for arbitrary shapes
- 59 How to make a 3D globe?
- 54 Does this Fractal Have a Name?
- View more network posts →