I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. In recent years, I've also worked as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research focusing on development of mathematical content for WolframAlpha.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 3:25
- Mathematica 31.4k 31.4k 33 gold badges9797 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Mathematics 26.8k 26.8k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 350 350 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 67 Möbius transformations revealed
- 62 Numerically solving Helmholtz equation in 2D for arbitrary shapes
- 61 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 61 Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- 60 How to make a 3D globe?
- 54 Does this Fractal Have a Name?
- View more network posts →