- Mathematics 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 631 631 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 563 563 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 379 379 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Why does $e$ have multiple definitions?
- 40 Why do you need to study a subject at a university level to teach it at a high school?
- 39 Unconventional mathematics books
- 33 Complexity of computing $ABx$ depends on the order of multiplication
- 24 Why is anti-symmetry a desirable quality in determinants?
- 24 What skill do I lack to factor multivariate polynomials?
- 24 Non-trivial "I know what number you're thinking of"
- View more network posts →