Computer scientist, Computer engineer, Professor, Fencing coach, Father, Partner, Son, Brother, etc.
Theodore keeps in shape by practicing agile programming, performing mental gymnastics, lifting functions, running tests, making leaps of logic, and sweating over details.
St. John's, NL, Canada
Member for 6 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '15 at 13:58
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 790 790 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 509 509 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 493 493 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 431 431 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 How to use a variable to specify column name in ggplot
- 50 Java-syntax for explicitly specifying generic arguments in method calls
- 42 In GitHub, is there a way to see all (recent) commits on all branches?
- 34 The argument types of an anonymous function must be fully known. (SLS 8.5)
- 27 Is there a reason to have a bottom type in a programming language?
- 27 Is a professor allowed to require me to give him permission to speak with my doctor before letting me make up an exam?
- View more network posts →