I'm working on my Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada. I'm also doing minors in computer science and math.
I feel that if I'm going to put a large amount of work into a project or assignment, it should look nice when I write about it - hence my ever growing obsession with LaTeX.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '14 at 3:17
Top network posts
- 16 Create multi-page website with one org-mode file
- 13 How to draw ligands with different hapticities
- 12 Easier than "latex bibtex latex latex"?
- 9 Plural of "first child"
- 8 Chemfig: colour entire atom or section of atom
- 8 What is a good teaching example of machine learning?
- 7 Creating ethane using \chemfig
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14