Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '19 at 1:52
- MathOverflow♦ 46.7k 46.7k 55 gold badges161161 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 131 131 22 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 79 "Mathematics talk" for five year olds
- 62 Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 55 Duality between Compactness and Hausdorffness
- 52 Do these properties characterize differentiation?
- 48 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 47 How should one think about non-Hausdorff topologies?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.