Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '19 at 1:52
- MathOverflow♦ 48.6k 48.6k 66 gold badges174174 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 341 341 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 82 "Mathematics talk" for five year olds
- 62 Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 56 Duality between Compactness and Hausdorffness
- 55 Do these properties characterize differentiation?
- 50 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 49 How should one think about non-Hausdorff topologies?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.