Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 6 months
I'm a Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Portsmouth.
Top network posts
- 262 Is mathematics one big tautology?
- 159 What is category theory useful for?
- 127 What does it mean to have a determinant equal to zero?
- 93 What is the arithmetic mean of no numbers?
- 86 Are all prime numbers finite?
- 79 Why don't we define "imaginary" numbers for every "impossibility"?
- 74 Are there any situations in which L'Hopital's Rule WILL NOT work?
- View more network posts →