I work in functional analysis, my research areas are evolution equations, operator semigroups and delay differential equations.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 25 at 19:02
- MathOverflow 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 850 850 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 673 673 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 630 630 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Physical interpretation of different selfadjoint extensions
- 32 What happened to the Moore method?
- 30 When should I publish my results?
- 28 The best way to introduce trigonometric functions in a rigorous analysis course
- 23 What are some good examples to motivate the implicit function theorem?
- 20 Academic salaries at European universities
- 20 For calculus students, what should be the intuition or motivation behind series?
- View more network posts →