Father, husband, puppy person, financial author, and Math Aide. I blog at JoeTaxpayer.com
I am the guy that got an 800 on the math SAT, the US college entrance exam. This was when that score was actually an accomplishment and not watered down to make it so common.
Since October, 2013, I spend 2 days a week in a high school math center, helping students via one on one tutoring.
I proctor exams the students missed and need to make up, and tutor students at all levels, most of whom come in on their own. Others are sent by their guidance counselors or teachers.
I hope to become an even better tutor by learning on MESE, and bringing new skills into my math center.
Top network posts
- 289 Who can truly afford luxury cars?
- 183 Should I put number combinations like 1111111 onto my lottery ticket?
- 181 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 177 I am an EU resident being contacted about stock I own in a defunct company by a supposedly US based lawyer, is this a scam?
- 139 Should I take out a loan for a friend to invest on my behalf?
- 130 Bought agency bond (FANNIE MAE 0% 04/08/2027), now what?
- 127 Can the stock price go up even if no one is buying?
- View more network posts →