Father, husband, puppy person, financial author, and Math Aide. I blog at JoeTaxpayer.com
I am the guy that got an 800 on the math SAT, the US college entrance exam. This was when that score was actually an accomplishment and not watered down to make it so common.
Since October, 2013, I spend 2 days a week in a high school math center, helping students via one on one tutoring.
I proctor exams the students missed and need to make up, and tutor students at all levels, most of whom come in on their own. Others are sent by their guidance counselors or teachers.
I hope to become an even better tutor by learning on MESE, and bringing new skills into my math center.
- Personal Finance & Money♦ 152.4k 152.4k 2525 gold badges253253 silver badges490490 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.7k 5.7k 2020 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 858 858 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 777 777 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 290 Who can truly afford luxury cars?
- 184 Should I put number combinations like 1111111 onto my lottery ticket?
- 182 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 176 I am an EU resident being contacted about stock I own in a defunct company by a supposedly US based lawyer, is this a scam?
- 138 Should I take out a loan for a friend to invest on my behalf?
- 128 Bought agency bond (FANNIE MAE 0% 04/08/2027), now what?
- 126 Can the stock price go up even if no one is buying?
- View more network posts →