I am an associate professor of mathematics education in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. I taught mathematics at the junior high level (grades 7 - 9, from general seventh grade math through Algebra I for high school credit) for three years in Mesa, Arizona. I went to grad school at Michigan State University, where I earned a PhD in Educational Psychology in 2004, and I have an undergrad degree in mathematics from the University of Arizona.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '14 at 16:38
Top network posts
- 18 How does the workload of a high-school mathematics teacher compare to a university-level instructor?
- 12 Is there any research on the correlation between a professor's research ability and their ability to teach graduate level courses?
- 10 How can we help students who are very anxious about math?
- 9 What does math education research know about difficulty vs. effectiveness?
- 9 Students who have succeeded before but are not succeeding now
- 8 What Math(s) Ed literature is accessible to the working math(s) educator?
- View more network posts →