- Cross Validated 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 3.1k 3.1k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 761 761 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 745 745 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What to do when my introductory sentence is taken from another author's paper?
- 62 How to explain that winning the lottery is not a 50/50 distribution?
- 59 Can I learn the course material for the first time while I'm teaching it?
- 52 Is exploratory data analysis important when doing purely predictive modeling?
- 38 Should I worry that a graduate student somewhere gave a talk using my abstract?
- 37 How exactly did statisticians agree to using (n-1) as the unbiased estimator for population variance without simulation?
- 33 What to do if an audience member refuses to let you answer their question?
- View more network posts →