I just defended my Ph.D. thesis on fractal zeta functions.
- Mathematics♦ 22.6k 22.6k 2525 gold badges4848 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.5k 5.5k 1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 904 904 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 746 746 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 225 225 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- 71 Why do we need so many trigonometric definitions?
- 64 What's a replacement for "married couples" in combinatorics problems?
- 47 "Gaps" or "holes" in rational number system
- 41 Is it a good thing as a teacher to declare things like "Good! Things are becoming clearer already."
- 28 How do I make my blended soup a more appealing colour?
- 28 What is the name of the number that is being added to another number?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.