Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 63.8k 63.8k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 381 381 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 271 271 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 328 If squaring a number means multiplying that number with itself then shouldn't taking square root of a number mean to divide a number by itself?
- 153 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 124 If the square root of two is irrational, why can it be created by dividing two numbers?
- 92 What are the names of numbers in the binary system?
- 87 Systems of linear equations: Why does no one plug back in?
- 64 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 59 In practice, why would different compilers compute different values of int x = ++i + ++i;?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.