Mathematics instructor at an American state university.
- Mathematics Educators 3.3k 3.3k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 534 534 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 113 113 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 If we randomly select 25 integers between 1 and 100, how many consecutive integers should we expect?
- 52 History of "without loss of generality"
- 43 Is there any way to pressure textbook publishers to reduce price?
- 42 Why are equations written by equating something to zero?
- 27 Alternatives to University Lectures: Non-lecture Mathematics Classes
- 23 Examples of Innumeracy
- 19 What books are like Knuth's Surreal Numbers?
- View more network posts →