Recently retired, after over 25 years of teaching math to 1st - 9th graders. As the coordinator of an honors math program, I taught small groups of gifted 4th - 6th graders. I taught middle school for several years including remedial tracks. I ran enrichment programs for the whole schools and was credited with making math lovers out of many students.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '19 at 11:01
Top network posts
- 40 How does a teacher come up with plausible wrong answers for multiple choice tests?
- 20 Is Khan academy really good?
- 19 Tips for Teaching Math in a Language Foreign to the Teacher
- 18 Imbuing a six year old with a sense of mathematical wonder
- 17 Dividing by zero
- 15 Effects of early study of advanced books
- 12 What is a good method for drawing a Möbius band on the blackboard?
- View more network posts →